We are recruiting for a Cargo Account Manager (Commercial Broker) to join our successful team in Gatwick, UK. We are looking for a candidate to bring relatable experience from working in the freight forwarding or air charter industry, who has experience dealing across a variety of multiple geographies or trade lanes. It would also be a benefit for the candidates bringing fluency in another language – French, Arabic or Spanish are highly desirable.
The niche and specialised industry of air animal transport requires a wide range of skills that go beyond traditional air cargo brokerage, so enthusiasm, ambition to learn and a keen eye for detail is important. The most essential single factor is the ability to make strong relationships with customers and airlines, so bringing charisma and effective sales negotiation skills to the role is essential.
If you are sales driven and confident individual, a team player, and take pride in completing complex logistical operations then please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity! Please make sure to add a cover letter to your application, letting us know what makes you the ideal candidate for this position and why you stand out from the crowd.
Intradco Global, a subsidiary of the Chapman Freeborn Group, specialises in a wide range of animal transportation projects. This includes moving the worlds most prized Racing, Showjumping and Polo horses; large shipments of Genetic Livestock; and the relocation of exotic species with the world’s leading Zoo’s and conversation foundations. We also specialise in other niche projects such a concert tours and event related air charter projects, where niche skills are required by our customers. Intradco Global is growing fast, with turnover rising from £6 million to over £50 million per annum over the last 7 years, and same growth trajectory is planned for the coming years. There is a strong history of new team members rapidly developing alongside the company.
The Chapman Freeborn group, which Intradco is a part of, provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers. Chapman Freeborn operates as a member of the Avia Solutions Group Family - the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 67 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Intradco Global therefore sits within a large global group, where we have strong global support.
Purpose of the role
- To work within the Intradco team to develop the Intradco product offering, providing clients with the optimal aircraft solutions based upon their required routing, cargo requirements, date periods and additionally required services.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers – mainly focused towards airlines and other airfreight suppliers.
- To learn the pricing methods across the whole spectrum of air cargo aircraft, and use this to your advantage to ensure the solutions offered to clients are competitive in the market.
- To learn how to build strong, productive relationships with clients and airlines to ensure business objectives are achieved
Key Job responsibilities
- Provide clients with the optimal aircraft solutions based upon their required routing, cargo requirements, date periods and additionally required services.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets.
- Actively approach new clients and sell the Intradco product
- Act as the key contact with agreed list of clients to ensure agreed service is delivered.
- Develop and manage accurate and relevant data that can be used by the business to improve the network and efficiency of Intradco
- Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
- Attend and travel on flights that require an operational presence from Intradco personnel
- Ensure all operational details are managed and implemented to ensure the successful operation of a charter. A high level of detail and thoroughness is needed.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Intradco Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.