YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As our Cabin Technical Manager, you will manage the three technical areas of Cabin care and maintenance, those being Fleet Transition, Operational CAMO, and scheduling and prioritizing of LM Cabin care Teams.
- You will manage the Cabin modification programs for EIS and for new customer requirements;
- Build good relationships with DOA suppliers ensuring industry best practice and competitive pricing is achieved;
- Build the annual Cabin Cost Budget each year;
- Build good relationships with Cabin OEM’s suppliers ensuring industry best practice and competitive pricing is achieved
- Work closely with the Material Supply team for modification kits and cabin parts stock levels and forecasting;
- To produce Cabin related KPIs as required and answer customer queries on SLX Cabin status as needed;
- Ensure the Cabin care Program is effectively and efficiently executed across the fleet;
- Increase focus on areas in the cabin where the” passenger experience” can be enhanced;
- Liaise with Cabin Services with respect to the customer experience from an engineering perspective;
- Monitor and control all passenger Service System defects and Cabin condition reports;
- Provide weekly cabin serviceability KPIs.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Knowledge of Engineering company processes and procedures is essential for this role;
- Experienced M+E ERP ( Oases/AMOS/another system user AMO, DOA;
- Previous experience within Cabin Modifications and Line Maintenance/Base Maintenance Experience is essential for this role;
- You should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and energetic manner and on occasions out of office hours if needed;
- Ability to welcome change and drive improvements within the business;
- You should have a high understanding of commercial focus and Company business objectives;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- You are well versed with MS office software such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Teams, and PowerPoint as a minimum.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.