YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Prepare and gain approval of necessary modifications;
- Create Engineering Orders with instructions for work accomplishment related to modifications;
- Manage and control cabin configuration changes including preparation and amendment of Emergency Equipment Layout, participate and assist in updating of LOPA;
- Create Engineering Orders with instructions for work accomplishment related to cabin re-configuration or Emergency Equipment Layout;
- Monitor and evaluate fleet seats and interior condition and provide recommendations to the Commercial and Engineering Department;
- Maintain part numbers and part interchangeability information in OASES and advise Logistics when required in accordance with the field of responsibility (cabin/interior/emergency equipment);
- Prepare and gain approval of necessary/requested interior & cabin modifications, and all other requests connected to interior/cabin (aircraft configuration, lavatories, galleys, seat pitching, aircraft stations etc). Provide updates on weight and balance changes to TSE Supervisor;
- Provide updates to the Ground Operations department of any changes caused by cabin re-configuration;
- Perform analyses of service bulletins and service letters issued by aircraft and/or component TC/STC holders in accordance with non-mandatory modification embodiment policy;
- Control and update Modifications and Service Bulletins status;
- Monitor, apply for and coordinate Airbus fleet retrofit campaigns related to Service Bulletin accomplishment;
- Update information in the OASES database in accordance with the field of responsibility;
- Update Engineering Data after A/C Base Maintenance Visit the field of responsibility;
- Inform TSE Avionics of ELA changes caused by Modification or Service Bulletin accomplishment;
- Inform AMP Engineer of any changes related to necessary AMP task amendment or introduction caused by Modification or Service Bulletin accomplishment;
- Evaluate all modifications to be embodied on the aircraft for effects on the flight operations crew and inform the TSE Supervisor of the evaluation result;
- Control and manage instructions for continued airworthiness including maintenance (AMM, IPC, AWM, MPD) and operational (MMEL, AFM, FCOM) documents as supplements to the original manufacturer's manuals;
- Coordinate and communicate flight ops requests with regard to scheduled Modification or Service Bulletin;
- Manage and Control subcontracted airworthiness activities related to Modifications and Service Bulletin;
- Participate in A/C acceptance and re-delivery process to the field of responsibility;
- Participate and assist in creating mandatory occurrence reports.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You must hold Aeronautical Engineering Degree or Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance license;
- Completed A320, A330, or B737Max aircraft-type training or familiarization courses will be considered an advantage;
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, or commercial operator;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
- Knowledge of OASES will be considered an advantage.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx allow our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
YOUR CAREER PATH
We always support our employees to grow within SmartLynx Airlines. Check out the career path for this position:
Start as a Technical Services Engineer - Cabin;
Once you have gained all the experience and knowledge become a Senior Technical Services Engineer - Cabin;
Don't want to stop? Great! You have the opportunity to grow up to Technical Services Supervisor and Engineering Manager!
Are you still unstoppable? You still have the opportunity to grow within SmartLynx Airlines in other departments, such as IOCC, we are here to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.