YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
We entrust the Chief of People and Culture with the responsibility of developing an environment for a productive, thriving workforce, being the main driver of a healthy work environment and climate among employees, building strong relationships between the departments, and supporting all business levels of the company.
Chief of People and Culture is actively taking part in creating and leading HR programs and policies within the organization which applies to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance, and staffing levels.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring the activities and actions of the HR department, including SmartLynx Airlines Latvia, Estonia, and Malta, and managing relations in these areas with other outsourced units when necessary.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Plan, monitor, subordinate and optimize the office resources and capacities in line with expected and actual business volume and requirements.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and implementing salary policy;
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures;
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures;
- Overseeing recruitment projects for all personnel, actively taking part in the recruitment process;
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling;
- On a timely basis review, and process invoices and other purchase documents, including the electronic posting of costs by accounts, projects, and clients;
- Prepare monthly reports, and analyze data and information while seeking to optimize the controlled costs;
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, motivation, corporative culture and attitude development, performance appraisal, and quality management issues);
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal, develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation, and development;
- Represent SmartLynx towards clients in accordance with best practices (during business trips and other business-related activities);
- Supervise Office Administrator job and functions (welcoming culture, assistance to welfare and support functions;
- Lead procurement process for outsourced services/products related to the scope of HR and employee wellbeing;
- Cooperate and assist the Board on all related matters of the business.
- Inspiring and inclusive people leader with a drive to continuously improve and develop the capabilities within the organization;
- A thoughtful, strategic executive, who brings the experience of leading within a high-growth, rapidly changing organization with an international and culturally diverse footprint, and does not hesitate to oscillate between strategy and spending time on the finer details;
- A creator and builder with an affinity and understanding of entrepreneurial culture and a process to enable employees to handle the natural evolution of our culture and values;
- Able to successfully strike the right balance of being an advisor to the business and also an advocate for employees;
- A graduate of Human Resources, MBA or Psychology;
- With previous experience in HR management or related position;
- With excellent developed communication and people managing skills;
- Able to show strong organization, planning, and time management skills;
- Capable to think critically and make decisions;
- Commercial acumen and experience in using metrics for driving performance.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.