YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide. Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Issue full charter and ACMI rate quotes and proactively contact clients for full charter and ACMI services, establish knowledge of their requirements;
- Understand and apply in contract negotiations knowledge of ACMI service, its cost structure, and implication of different elements for benefit of SmartLynx;
- Maintain and develop SmartLynx competencies and delivery capability in the following areas: charter price calculation, negotiation with tour-operator clients, ACMI price calculations, and negotiations with clients (airlines);
- Build and maintain client relationships, making sure the services provided are of quality and profitable;
- Manage ACMI agreements, summarization, and reconciliation, work closely with Finance department tracking fulfillment of costs and payments obligations;
- Organize project set-up and closing meetings both externally with clients and internally, visiting clients whenever there is such need;
- Be the connecting and mediating point between SmartLynx and its clients, making sure the team fully understands the required project deliveries;
- Manage start-ups of new projects: analyze project tasks and create the delivery structure for project execution.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Relevant university degree (Business Management, Economics, or Finance);
- Previous experience drafting, negotiating, and managing contracts/agreements processes is essential for this role;
- Previous experience in the Aviation or Tourism sector will be considered an advantage;
- You should have excellent people-management skills combined with strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for service-related issues affecting clients;
- Strong leadership and project management qualities;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English language skills (other language skills are considered an advantage);
- Must be a team player and should be self-motivated;
- Should possess negotiation skills and the capability to come up with initiatives.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.