YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will review and analysis of maintenance data relating to components and systems;
- Perform identification and resolution of reliability alerts;
- Work closely with partners to drive reliability improvement into the company’s operation;
- Performing cost/benefit analysis of reliability improvement options and making solid recommendations to executive management;
- Review of service bulletins relating to reliability improvements and making recommendations on the benefits of their implementation in the fleet;
- Provision of reports and analysis of aircraft dispatch reliability and identification of solutions for repetitive issues;
- You will develop reliability programs;
- Oversee and manage the tasks within your own team.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- From you we expect at least 2 years of experience as a reliability engineer with an air carrier or commercial operator;
- Good understanding and knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- You should be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
- Knowledge and previous experience with OASIS and the Skywise system will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance;
- You should have the excellent mental capacity to make quick, thoughtful, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also to do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people worldwide as we are on our way to significant expansion.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.