Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Ohio/Michigan Region
CAE Parc Aviation are seeking Aircraft Mechanics to join a renowned aviation solution provider. This company provides a range of services including passenger charter, cargo, air ambulance, and maintenance.
As an Aircraft Mechanic, you will be required to perform aircraft maintenance while adhering to policies, procedures, Airworthiness Directives Bulletins and FAR limitations.
- Overhaul maintenance, inspection, and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components.
- Conduct Terminating Service maintenance checks on various aircraft types, ranging from Falcon's to B737's.
- Maintain current inventory of flyaway kits, including serviceable parts, unserviceable parts, and tools. Coordinate the return of used parts and perform post-flight duties.
- Maintain contact with Maintenance Control regarding the aircraft condition. Communicate repair information to Maintenance Control and be required to sign for work as it's being completed.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid unrestricted driver's license
- Right to live and work in the United States
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (if you are in the process of completing this course, you are still encouraged to apply)
- 1 + years of aircraft mechanic experienced required
- Competitive salary with yearly increases and bonuses
- Comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits package, with little out of pocket costs
- 401k employer match program with Fidelity
- No weekends required
- Relocation assistance available
We encourage you to apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.