CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of resourcing and technical services to the aviation industry.
We are currently seeking for an Storesperson on behalf of a leading airline in Ireland in Dublin and Shannon locations to maintain the equipment stores and manage the relevant inventory.
• Receive, unpack and inspect stores components prior to allocation and storage of the part and repack and return to supplier or dispatch for repair unserviceable parts.
• Taking receipt and processing of in-coming parts shipments accurately and efficiently onto AMOS system for stock control purposes and conduct Stock Checking periodically for accuracy and Financial reporting.
• Issuing of part at the Stores counter to "minimum level" reporting in AMOS
• Ensuring the safety and security of all assets held in the Stores facility.
• Monitor tool calibration control and shelf life
• Comply with the requirements of the ASL MMOE and relevant Engineering procedure; Ensure compliance with any Dangerous Goods requirements involved in the dispatch/receipt process.
• Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
Essential skills and Qualifications
• Use of IT packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Full clean driving licence
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
• Previous experience in an aviation environment and/or Stores environment.
• Knowledge of lifting and manual handling aids.
Equal Employment Opportunity?
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.