From Resource Group we are currently looking for Licensed Aircraft Mechanic Engineers B1 Beechcraft/Cessna and type rating to work with an important MRO based in Valencia.
- Repair and maintenance of aircrafts.
- Ensuring that high quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components, and complete documentation.
- Brief and communicate with the rest of the team members in order to perform the job under high quality standards.
- Analyze and interpret technical information related to aircraft.
- EASA License B1 type rating.
- Fluent technical English level (spoken and written).
- Flexibility and good communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
Documentation to be provided
- Registration with the Spanish Social Security - see appendix for foreigners.
- Certificate of qualifications.
- Valid passport/ID.
- EWIS, Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors.
- Criminal Record Certificate.
- Up to 100€ of transport allowance to Valencia for national commuting, and up to 150€ of travel allowance for international commuting.
- Local transport to the workplace included.
- Accommodation included for up to 30 days or financial assistance for the option of choosing your own accommodation.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application is dealt with efficiently. We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.