Zenon are pleased to be supporting the worlds largest aviation component service provider, to source an AOG Support Executive, on a permanent basis in the South East of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer support at all times, ensuring all requests are processed efficiently in a timely manner, and manage inventory to increase revenue.
- Healthcare scheme
- Competitive salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Deal with any customer requirements out of hours
- Respond in appropriate time frames
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Manage customer contracts, and their accounts
- Purchase any items in line with customer requirements
- Negotiate with suppliers/customers when required
- Have an understanding of customer culture
- Stay updated on market knowledge
- Be aware of potential sales opportunities to ensure maximum revenues are achieved
- Liaise with other internal functions
- Coach other team members on processes and procedures
- Assist management with any necessary tasks
- Ensure export control regulations are adhered to
- Any other duties as required
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.