Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a sale & Business Development Manager for their facilities based in Stansted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and develop new lines of revenue, whilst retaining an existing customer base. Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationships and ensure customer contract fulfilment and satisfaction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Establish business development, sales, and customer support objectives
- Be the main point of contact between all customers and the business
- Identify market potential of customers. Determine the position of the business in relation to competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business
- Identify and upsell where appropriate
- Identify potential customers and the decision makers within the customer organization. Build relationships with new customers also
- Develop pricing for company services, interface with GM and relevant Directors, ensuring pricing meets company goals, in line with profit margin
- Work with the GM and relevant Directors to develop and negotiate contracts
- Maximise the revenue potential but identifying and developing collaboration agreements with key partners and suppliers
- Measure and ensure customer satisfaction. Improve the handling of customer complaints and participate in escalated issues
- Improve service delivery via measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback on market trends
- Oversee contract management activities to ensure consistency in purchasing practices and compliance, as advised by the customer
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales IT system
- Manage the Pipeline to prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecast based on market data
- Responsible for managing the collection of deposit payments as per proposal terms
- Manage commercial disputes in close coordination GM and the wider team to secure best outcome concerning customer retention
- Ensure compliance
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.