Graduate / Junior Aviation Engineer - North County Dublin
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for Graduate / Junior Aviation Engineers for one of our clients - a multinational aerospace manufacturing company in North County Dublin.
- Creation of product work scopes in line with customer requirements.
- Reviewing and updating technical publications.
- Supporting production with creation of workshop product evaluation reports.
- Compiling technical reports for customers.
- Reviewing product defects and rectification work.
- Supporting customers with technical queries.
- Working on developing new product capability, products, and process.
- Participating and leading LEAN projects.
- Full training will be provided.
- Qualified to level 7 or 8 in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Recent graduate or 2-3 years' experience of working within Aviation sector
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communications /interpersonnel skills
Competitive salary as well as a range of benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.