Zenon are proud to have been engaged to recruit a Chief Executive Officer for a successful helicopter operator that has been a leader in the Asian rotary market for over 20 years. specialising in O&G, tourism, VIP and utility services.
Your role will be to inspire and lead the Senior Management team through the development and implementation of a strategy to maintain current business and achieve further growth for the Company as it comes out of the Covid19 pandemic.
Through professional integrity in your actions and direct personal involvement, ensure confidence among the various stakeholders, and in particular the customers and essential suppliers, to continually underpin the Company’s standing in the industry.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to be cost conscious, comfortable to meet and exceed targets and be passionate in meeting customer expectations, all without compromising safety.
- Excellent strategic, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Solid helicopter operational and management background preferably from an O&G and utilities support environment.
- Excellent Communication: - Strong verbal and written communication skills and a good command of English.
- Proven experience and competence in dealing with commercial documentation used in the aviation industry is essential.
- Ability to motivate and lead your team, whilst navigating the nuances of a multicultural and multinational workforce, to achieve the objectives of the Company.
- Proactive, hands-on leader with an innovative management style and openly adaptable to change and taking on new challenges.
- Strong leader who is focused, hardworking, driven and has the self-motivation to succeed in a difficult working environment.
You must have:
- A successful track record in the helicopter industry with Senior Management experience across a broad range of disciplines.
- Track record in successfully managing stressed and/or difficult situations, both commercially and operationally, to positive outcomes.
- Experienced in developing strategies for both growth and cost reduction and implementing policies to achieve targets.
- Must have extensive and relevant Senior Management experience within a Helicopter Company, preferably within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Strong commercial and sales acumen
- Thorough understanding of aviation cost drivers, balance sheets and P&L.
- Extensive experience leading a multicultural workforce.
- Track record in managing change and successfully implementing policies to achieve those changes.
This position offers an excellent salary commensurate with experience, furnished family accommodation, car and driver and health insurance.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.
If you have not received a reply from us in10 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.