Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an MRO based in the Middle East for Technical Controller (scheduler) on a permanent basis
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Maintenance and correct compilation of all aircraft and engine Records and documentation.
- Preparation of all correct documentation applicable to the transfer and receipt of aircraft.
- Record all out of phase and periodic servicing and Components life registers, updating aircraft Log Cards as require.
- Call up of all work packages and extensions applicable to periodic servicing and enter the details into the aircraft servicing forms.
- Preparation of job cards and worksheets for periodic servicing.
- Maintain aircraft record archives to prevent damage and deterioration.
- Maintain and update aircraft serviceability data bases management aids and statistical data.
- Report and record aircraft flying hours, serviceability state and inspections.
- Prepare modification returns in accordance with procedures.
- Must be a computer lateral