Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an MRO based in the Middle East for an Aircraft Engineer / Technician Quality Assurance on a permanent basis.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Lead Auditor course.
- Internal Auditors course.
- Familiar with ISO 9001/2018 QA Requirements.
- Preferably familiar with ISO 45001 OHS Requirements.
- Familiar with EASA 145 and part M.
- Able to compile QA reports.
- Any other QA requirements within his boundary.
- Training of new technicians.
- Aware of Health and safety at work.
- Completed an Aircraft Mechanical or Avionics Technician course or equivalent and satisfactory completed QA special to type courses
- Able to work efficiently, either as a team member or as an individual