Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an MRO based in the Middle East for a Hawk 166 Avionics Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Hawk 166 aircraft first and second line maintenance.
- Hawk 166 aircraft fault diagnosis.
- Familiar with the aircraft maintenance management system.
- Familiar with aircraft Health Usage Management System (HUMS)
- Familiar with Aircraft Stores Management System (SMS).
- Familiar with European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations.
- Any other servicing and rectifications within his trade.
- Training of Omani technicians.
- Aware of flight safety and safety at work.
- Have done at least an Aircraft Avionics Technician course or equivalent and with special to type Hawk 166 maintenance course with experience in maintenance of Hawk 166 aircraft.
- Able to work efficiently, either as a team member or as an individual