Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
AEI is looking for new colleagues. Especcially non-certified mechanics willing to become a EASA Part-66 B1 engineers.
JOB DESCRIPTION/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- to support certifying staff to perform fault isolation and defect rectification
- to support Team leader for overall station management
- to manage outstation store
- to perform line maintenance under direct supervision of certifying staff
- ambition to become licenses aircraft engineer
- knowledge of aeronautical regulations PART-145, passed PART-66 moduls
- EU national or holder of EU work/resident permit
- good command of English
- flexibility and readiness for action
- team capability
- ability to work for shifts
- driving License "B"