Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our growing team in Gatwick, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with first experience or related studies and a keen interest in developing a career in digital marketing, communications or PR. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-confessed ‘social media nerd’ and will enjoy creating and scheduling posts across all platforms – LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook for example.
The successful candidate will bring strong administrative and organizational skills, perhaps from a previous office based role. Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) will be essential and any understanding with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign would be very desirable to bring.
Candidates bringing relevant qualifications such as bachelor’s degrees in Marketing, Communications or English would be well regarded, as would other relevant studies such as Google Digital Garage or LinkedIn Learning.
This position is a ‘hands-on’ role with opportunities to develop into areas of marketing that interest you most, from PR and Communications to Digital Marketing. We are pleased to offer training and development for the successful candidate, as well as opportunities to travel as part of our Global family – our team recently enjoyed a trip to Lithuania and are looking forward to visiting Frankfurt later this year…
We are keen to hear from candidates as to why they are choosing to pursue a career in marketing and what made them choose to apply for this role in particular. Therefore, we encourage all applicants to submit a cover letter or ‘Expression of Interest’ letter alongside their resume. We are also pleased to hear about any outside pursuance of marketing interests, such as blogs or copywriting.
We are looking for confident team players who have a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of Role and Key Job Responsibilities
- To support and assist the Group Marketing Team to deliver brand, PR, communications and digital marketing activities across the Chapman Freeborn Group.
- To work alongside the PR & Communications Executive to plan and execute the group social media content, schedule and measure the effectiveness of all social media communications.
- To work alongside the Email Marketing Executive to assist in email marketing campaigns.
- To work Alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to understand and execute basic website development tools and processes.
- To learn to copy write for social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and blog with the aim to be confident to write copy independently after training.
- To learn to use the Adobe Cloud suite, with the aim to create photo edits and simple graphics.
- To become a brand ambassador for the Chapman Freeborn Group.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and provide assistance in the creation of new materials as needed
- Monitor and log all PR activities
- Further knowledge, and education regularly through online research, internal training and mentoring sessions, share best practices, marketing ideas and tactics with the Group Marketing Team.
- Support in developing the Chapman Freeborn Intranet communication tool and internal messaging.
- Participate in conference calls to ensure effective sharing of information and full awareness of others in the Group Marketing team and other offices.
- Keep up to date with and engage in activities of other Group Marketing staff using the appropriate network of communication.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop or InDesign would be very desirable