Chapman Freeborn – The Global Aircraft Charter Specialist is expanding quite rapidly and is looking on short notice to recruit Aviation Enthusiasts to join our Aviation Boutique. Join us for a paid internship of 6 months or a full-time graduate role.
Purpose of the Role
• Support the Management for analytical and presentation matters
• Coordinate (weekly/monthly) Reporting Activities with the key stakeholders
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
• Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Analytical and goal oriented
• Excellent proficiency in the use of collaborative tools
• Ability to create high standard PowerPoint presentations