Our Client is urgently seeking for skilled and experienced Compliance and Safety (OPS and CAMO fields) specialists to join its growing team. The position is full-time based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
• Implement and maintain the independent Compliance Monitoring System of Airline;
• Track regulations and standards changes and the list of regulations and standards amendments;
• Perform the assessment of internal auditors;
• Provide periodic reports of Compliance Monitoring performance in Airline;
• Ensure evaluation and risk assessment of findings and hazards identification through compliance monitoring program;
• Coordinate and communicate with management personnel with the aim to develop, maintain and review operating
• Enable the corrective actions determined in SAFA/SACA inspections made to aircrafts of the company by informing the
related department and to record the corrective actions to EASA SAFA/SACA database, to follow-up;
• Monitor if the follow-ups are developed about SAFA/SACA Program and inform the relevant department regarding
• Prepare and present the statistical data and publication regarding the SAFA/SACA ratio status of the Airline and identify
significant trends identified as repetitive findings from SAFA/SACA; Ensure that all personnel within the managed area
are trained and qualified to perform their duties and ensure a reliable operation;
• More responsibilities will be provided upon submitting your application.
• Acceptable by TCA;
• Higher education;
• Safety Management Course or relevant;
• Knowledge and understanding of flight safety requirements for airline;
• Knowledge, background, and appropriate experience in compliance monitoring;
• English language knowledge;
• Knowledge of relevant Airline procedures;
• Human factors in aviation;
• ICAO standards and European requirements and provisions on safety management.
• Knowledge and training on EASA IR Part M, Part 145 and Human Factors Training;
• Fuel Tank Safety (at least Phase 1) Training;
• SMS knowledge;
• Audit technique training;
If interested apply today.