We are looking for Flight Dispatcher ( Licensed) for one of our client based in Dublin ( Ireland)
We have an excellent opportunity with a global operator of VIP jets and providers of ground handling, dispatch and trip support services to business and private aircraft customers worldwide.
Established in 2008 their business has grown into one of the most reliable and sought after FBOs throughout Europe and the Middle East, prolific in delivering a 5-star exceptional customer service. They provide owners and operators of private, business, military, and commercial aircraft a host of specialist arrangements such as global fuel sales, aircraft management, corporate charter/executive jets, security, VIP lounge facilities and trip support. Throughout all aspects of these operations their personnel are not just great, they are exceptional - highly accomplished and dedicated to delivering best practice aviation services.
Job description: Licensed Flight Dispatcher
- Create flight plans that ensure the safe and efficient flight routes including fuel requirements, alternate airports, and aircraft restrictions
- Provide effective flight operations support to flight crew members, customers, and vendors, by anticipating, accessing, and communicating operational issues and taking corrective actions.
- Provide flight crew briefing prior to the flight on potential hazards, delays, runway construction, curfews, weather reports, and forecasts, weather charts and aircraft limitations/restrictions.
- Ensure take off and parameters are met.
- Monitor departure of the flight from the place or origin and arrival at the place of destination.
- Monitor maintenance and mechanical delays encountered at places of origin and destination and intermediate stops.
- Monitor any known condition that may adversely affect the safety of flight and flight schedule.
- Proactively prepare for and manage irregular operations.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of Federal Air Regulations and company procedures.
- Report and record all irregularities encountered that involve mechanical, operational, safety or emergency situations that could affect intended flight.
- Takes ownership of issues and follow through to conclusion
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support the 24/7 operation
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple assignments under stress
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft performance, navigation, weather, and ICAO Regulations
- Monitor and understand meteorological conditions that may adversely affect the safety of the flight and relay information to the flight crew and managers
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft suite
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external customers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Continuously required to communicate both via phone and in person
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Dispatcher Certificate EASA or FAA
- Two years Dispatch experience preferred
- International Experience preferred
"Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.