WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTS FOR STATION MANAGER AT (AMD, HYD, BLR STATION INDIA)
• Managing and adhering to all ground operations activity following the company’s Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) by enforcing safety and security at all times and striving to achieve the department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI), OTP, TAT.
• Responsible for the general administration of the station, which encompasses asset management, administration, and human resource activity at the station.
• Being main coordination with departure stations in Vietnam or other countries, and reporting to those involved in daily operations: OMC, MCC, FCD, CCD, etc.
• Develop annual facility and manpower budget, monitor and adhere to an allotted station budget to keep costs low at all times, including monitoring service providers to offer services safety and security.
• Document controls of daily operations, including monthly verification of invoices/ bills in terms of coordinating with GO HDQ/ FIN of cost control.
• Monitor procedures on all station operational matters including finance, equipment, technology, and people to maximize productivity while maintaining a motivated and effective workforce.
• Being representative for Vietjet in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local authority, Vietnam Embassy, and other departments related to Civil Aviation Department in the country-based.
• Interact, liaise and manage relationships with other operation departments, external vendors and suppliers, and government and regulatory bodies at the station based, including CIQ, catering, etc. in terms of operations, customer services, and branding.
• Coordinate to conduct a termly audit by local authorities or Vietjet internally.
• Record and make a report of special circumstances or safety/ security issues and report to an upper-level manager.
• Graduated from University or Higher.
• At least 05 years of experience in aviation, travel, customer services, hospitality industry.
• English: proficient in oral and written.
• Familiar or have a good rapport with airport authorities and government.
• Good knowledge and skills in office computing (word, excel, email, etc.).