Zenon is delighted to be supporting a fast expanding and very well-established rotary wing operator and maintenance provider to recruit a number of MCC Engineers for their AW139 operation based in Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the MCC Manager you will be responsible for providing and maintaining an oversight of all aspects of maintenance on the customers fleet within the Kingdom and regionally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Oversee technical scenarios & AOG events.
- Maintaining service schedules and delivery.
- Dealing with VVIP Customer/Stakeholders/OEMS.
- Assist maintenance operations in resource allocation.
- Interact with onsite LH tech support, Customer Support Reps & Spares.
- Solve problems and analyze data to ensure completion of Helicopter Return to operational service.
- Use aircraft maintenance forecasting and airworthiness management systems for aircrafts handled.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- EASA/FAA/ICAO Type II/GACA License Holder.
- Experienced on AW139 Helicopter with AW139 Type Rating.
- Knowledge of both Part 145 and Airworthiness Requirements
- Good understanding of GACA Regulations (Part 125 in particular)
- Previous MCC/OCC experience advantageous
- Previous experience / knowledge of using the following Operator’s documents: MEL, GMM / OM-A, MOE / RSQCM, AMP / MIP
- Experience of dealing with VVIP Customer/Stakeholders/OEMS
- Previous Experience with Leonardo PSE and obtaining concession letters
- Analytical and problem solving to completion of Helicopter Return to operational service
- Competent on using aircraft maintenance forecasting and airworthiness management systems (AMOS an advantage)
- VVIP Operations experience advantageous
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.