CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation solution provider. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training.
Job Title: Crew Controller
Location: Dublin ( Ireland)
The Crew Controller is a shift-based position covering 24 hours. Reporting to the OCC Duty Manager during day to day operations with a direct reporting line to the Crew Logistics Business Administration Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for Pilot and Cabin Crew resourcing on a day to day basis in conjunction with the schedule and adhering to current FTL, FRM and CLA requirements. Adhoc Hotac and Travel booking
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that crew resources (both Pilot and Cabin Crew) are managed in the most efficient and cost-effective way, in compliance with documented statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Prioritizing safety, security and punctuality in all crewing decisions.
- Co-ordination of crew hotel, travel and transport requirements.
- Coordination of adhoc travel requirements pertaining to live operations.
- Maintaining excellent communications with crew and relevant managers.
- Thorough knowledge and management of crew training requirements on the live roster.
- Adherence to departmental procedures.
- Maintaining integrity of Company's flying plan.
- Awareness of cost saving mechanisms to maximize cost efficiency.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A thorough and in-depth knowledge of FTLs.
- Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies.
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Previous experience as a Crew Controller is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport (some travel required).
- Proven ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations, while working within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- High level of commitment and flexibility.
- A high degree of flexibility as this role is shift based.
- A resilient and mature personality.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and make important decisions in a short timeframe.
- Experience of a resource management / planning or a busy customer service role (an advantage).
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in a second European language (a Scandinavian language highly desirable)
Training Requirements Initial and Recurrent Training requirements are outlined in OCP
Equal Employment Opportunity?
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.?CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.