Zenon are pleased to be supporting a role for a Manager Operations Recruitment whose role is to lead the Operations department recruitment team.
- An excellent opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly growing international company
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Requirements and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Consultant or Manager
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, HR Information System, Applicant Tracking System.
- Previous recruitment experience for the aviation industry preferred but not necessary
- Lead overall Recruitment Process and acting as the internal and external figurehead for recruitment, heading the drive to meet recruitment targets, being the senior point of contact for recruitment
- Determine the strategic direction and objectives of the recruiting department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards
- Lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures to find opportunities for improvement of Flight & Cabin Crew, OCC, CAMO and Part145
- Ensure all recruitment processes are captured and included in the company compliance system
- Ensure compliance with local and international recruitment and hiring standards
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Develop and implement a Recruitment Strategy, including sourcing activities including but not limited to Road shows, Open Days, active resume database searches, job fairs, schools and industry networking, advertisements, internet posting, social media, employment agencies and employee referrals for cadets
- With guidance from the Head of Flight Operations, oversee the cadet program and ensure assigned tasks are executed
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Middleton, please phone +44 1483 332 000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.