Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London for a Flight Training Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis.
The Flight Training Co-Ordinator will be responsible for all administration surrounding pilot training records, to ensure they are accurate, updated, and compliant with CAA regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Input and maintain accurate Pilot Training records and examination certificates using Centrik software
- Diarise and schedule Pilot Training checks on time, to ensure continued compliance for Pilot Flying Licences and the Company’s AOC
- Book and schedule simulator sessions
- Responsible for recurrent training & schedule
- Liaise with Flight Support Administrator to book travel and accommodation for flight crew
- Liaise with the crewing department to organise pilot time on their roster, prior to published rosters
- Ensure Training and schedule Flight checks, Instructor time is rostered in line with CAA guidelines
- Ensure training resources are accessible and maintained
- Ensure the accurate and timely management and submission of course manuals and exams to UK CAA
- Conduct monthly workflows in line with procedures
- Maintain student files and record keeping to UK CAA standards
- Responsible for the instructor database, ensuring licences, certifications and records are kept to UK CAA standards
- Ensure company third party simulator, course and TRTO approvals are kept current
- Plan contract meetings on behalf of the Head of Training
- Sourcing courseware when needed
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Hannah Fawdry, please phone +44 1483 332 000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to A-Level Standard or similar
· Knowledge of UK CAA guidelines for training
· Aviation background essential
· Centrik knowledge/experience desirable
· Proven wide ranging experience of administration
· Experience of compliance
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent proven record of accuracy
· Experience of managing detailed information accurately
· Proven ability to plan, organise and deliver on time.
· Excellent all round web based PC skills and advanced in Excel and Microsoft word