Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London for a Flight Training Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis.
The Flight Training Co-Ordinator will be responsible for all administration surrounding pilot training records, to ensure they are accurate, updated, and compliant with CAA regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Hannah Fawdry, please phone +44 1483 332 000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills and experience required:
· Educated to A-Level Standard or similar
· Knowledge of UK CAA guidelines for training
· Aviation background essential
· Centrik knowledge/experience desirable
· Proven wide ranging experience of administration
· Experience of compliance
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent proven record of accuracy
· Experience of managing detailed information accurately
· Proven ability to plan, organise and deliver on time.
· Excellent all round web based PC skills and advanced in Excel and Microsoft word
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link