All About Us
The Inspector performs inspection duties to determine the airworthiness of aircraft.
All About The Role
- Responsible for the efficient and economical determination of airworthiness of aircraft maintenance and other work while assigned to Quality Control.
- Provide all possible assistance to maintenance operations, including supervision, inspection and training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite including word, excel and data input functions Perform additional functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air “Code of Conduct” in all Company business dealings and decisions.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Must be able use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Must have normal color perception and corrected visual acuity of 20/20 to perform non-destructive testing.
- Must not have any medical condition that precludes certification as aircraft run/taxi qualified.
- Repetitive motion such as: typing on the computer and phone work.
- Occasional physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
- Working in hangar or stockroom and subjected to noise such as airport runway, and pneumatic tools.
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sometimes sitting for the majority of the day.
- A uniform is required, Endeavor provides a uniform allowance.
- Safety shoes are required and cost covered by employee
All About You
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic’s license.
- Experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician required, inspector experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment, and analytical ability to objectively perform oversight within all aspects of aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work scheduled and/or extra hours when necessary including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. passport.
- Limited travel may be necessary.
- May require annual eye exam as required by FAA.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.