We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
- You should have at least a minimum of 3 years of experience in Stores management in an aviation-related field;
- Good knowledge of EASA Part M regulations, Part 145 regulations, and Stores Part 145 requirements;
- You have a solid working knowledge of management best practices and the ability to motivate and provide support to the team;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are well versed with MS office software such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Teams, and PowerPoint as a minimum;
- Knowledge of OASES software will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your team’s performance affects the business and make informed decisions;
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to thrive in a high-performing organisation;
- You can think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to cultivate cross-functional solid relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx allow our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.