Documents Manager - Shannon - 12-month contract
About the job
CAE Parc Aviation is accepting applications for a Documents Manager role on behalf of our client - Aercap.
Working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment, the Documents Manager is responsible for enabling access to records in physical and electronic formats. The Documents Manager oversees the maintenance of contractual records at key stages in the transaction lifecycle and plays an important role within the wider Contracts Management team.
- Records Management
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of hardcopy original records received on a daily basis in secure storage area.
- Eliminate backlogs of unprocessed documents by designing and implementing itemlevel filing programme.
- Play a key role in ensuring daily uploads to electronic documents management system (EDMS), indexing and filing records against established naming conventions, index terms and classifications.
- Respond promptly to internal and external information requests, in particular queries from the wider Contracts Management and Legal teams.
- Assist in largescale projects to migrate and merge hardcopy and electronic records sets that are dispersed across disparate physical and electronic storage environments.
- Lead projects to resolve legacy recordkeeping issues with aim of bringing management of all records up to current standards
- Storage Management
- Implementation of records retention policies and procedures with regards to archival records.
- Management of relationship with offsite storage provider.
- Management of overall layout of storage areas to enable fast and efficient retrieval of records.
- MA in Archives and Records Management or in Library and Information Studies would be desirable
- previous experience of working in a records or information management environment
- Subject matter knowledge in asset management, primarily aircraft leasing, sales, and securitization would be a benefit
- Expertise using electronic document management systems or cataloguing software for, among other things, indexing, auditing, version control, metadata, searching, and physical record tracking.
- Working knowledge of and experience of using document imaging hardware including desktop and production scanners
- Advanced IT skills, with expertise in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have demonstrable experience of working on relevant projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Additional Competencies
- Proactive selfstarter with confidence and commitment to professional delivery
- Detailoriented, organized and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to rapidly and accurately enter data
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with individuals and groups
- Ability to maintain relationships necessary to facilitate efficient team logistics
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.