LEAP and CFM 56 Engine Borescope Inspector (Edinburgh)
CAE Parc Aviation is an approved Maintenance Organisation. We hold EASA Part 145 (IE. 145.072) and FAA (7EPY673C) approvals for the performance of Engine Borescope Inspection Services. CAE Parc Aviation are seeking Borescope Inspectors. With an immediate start, positions offered are based in Edinburgh with the majority of the work performed in Edinburgh at night, occasionally supporting operations at other European airports.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, Borescope Inspectors will perform the following functions:
- Supported by our team of Dublin based Maintenance Coordinators, perform scheduled and unscheduled Borescope Inspection tasks on CFM 56 and LEAP engines
- Liaise onsite with our customers
- Contribute to the training and mentoring of Trainee Borescope Inspectors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years aircraft engine maintenance experience with a minimum 3 years borescope inspection experience preferred
- Hold or have recently held authorisation to certify engine maintenance tasks including borescope inspection?
- Borescope inspection experience and formal documented training on following engines: CFM 7B and CFMI LEAP 1B
- Strong communication and customer relation skills
- The drive to learn and grow with advancing technology
- The ability to handle time-sensitive tasks and maintain a schedule within operationally challenging environments
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA and regulations
- Experience using GE borescope inspection equipment (preferred)
- Holders of an EASA B1 Licence, type rated on B737NG and Max or A320 family or experienced Engine Workshop Engine Workshop Engineers (preferred)
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- The right to work in UK
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.