Borescope Inspector - on going contract
4 days on/4 days off
CAE Parc Aviation is an approved Maintenance Organisation. We hold EASA Part 145 (IE. 145.072) and FAA (7EPY673C) approvals for the performance of Engine Borescope Inspection Services. CAE Parc Aviation are seeking Borescope Inspectors. The position offered is full time, based in Dublin.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, Borescope Inspectors will perform the following functions:
- Supported by our Maintenance Coordinator Team, perform borescope inspections on aircraft engines
- Generate comprehensive reports documenting the engines condition
- Liaise with customers
- Contribute to the training and mentoring of Trainee Borescope Inspectors
- Contribute to the sales and marketing effort as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years aircraft engine maintenance experience with a minimum 3 years borescope inspection experience
- Hold or have recently held authorisation to certify engine maintenance tasks including borescope inspection.
- Borescope inspection experience and formal documented training on: CFM 56-3/-5/-7B, LEAP Series, at a minimum. Borescope experience and formal training on some or all of the following engines is beneficial: PW4000, PW1100, PW150, PW100, (IAE)V2500, RR RB211, RR Trent 700/800/900/1000 /7000/XWB, CF34, CF6, GE90, GEnx, and Common APU models
- Strong communication and customer relation skills
- The drive to learn and grow with advancing technology
- The ability to handle time-sensitive tasks and maintain a schedule within operationally challenging environments
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA and regulations
- Experience using GE borescope inspection equipment (preferred)
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- The right to work in European countries
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.