Zenon are pleased to be supporting the worlds largest aviation component service provider, to source an MRO Administrator, on a permanent basis in the South East of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the MRO team with all administrative tasks surrounding repairs, through various suppliers, to reduce cost and maximise inventory. Ensuring a high level of service and on time delivery, supporting both internal & external customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Liaise with clients professionally
- Produce repair orders
- Process approvals
- Effectively report on all repair & sales orders
- Provide excellent internal & external customer support is provided & all MRO customers have the required information for repairs & overhaul requirements
- Record repair quotes on system & reviewed
- Consistent management of emails
- Produce reports on KPI’s, status & customer performance
- Liaise with other departments within the business
- Ensure all Export Control regulations are adhered to
- Assist MRO Team with tasks when needed
Minimum skills & experience -
- Previous administration experience gained within an office environment
- Knowledge/experience of aircraft components preferred
- Previous use of databases such as Quantum advantageous
- Willingness to develop skills within MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) component management
- Some experience with producing reports
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated & able to work well in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Flexibility with working hours & ability to travel occasionally if needed
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Hannah Fawdry, please phone +44 1483 332 000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.