CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking Technical Instructors on behalf of CAE Commercial Aviation Maintenance Training.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who would like to advance their career as a Maintenance Instructor in a multinational company which is a leader in its field.
Backed by 75 years of experience, CAE is the training partner of choice of aviation professionals, airlines, business aviation operators, and aircraft manufacturers. With 50+ training locations and 250+ full-flight simulators, CAE has the largest civil aviation training network in the world.
A TI who is assigned to the Manager of Training aspect of CAMT business is accountable directly to the Manager of Training (MT).
Their basic function is to develop and deliver training solutions to support CAMT Transport Canada /EASA Part-147/ FAA approved maintenance training.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest from candidates who can carry out the below responsibilities:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and/or Subject Owner (SO) for developing training solutions to meet specific CAMT requirements in line with TC/Part-147/FAA regulations.
- Analyze training requirements, conduct and evaluate Job Analysis (JA) and Gap Analysis (GA) in order to generate TNA and in doing so identify training solutions which satisfy the needs of CAMT.
- Generate a Training Syllabus (TS) from the TNA or the direct stipulated requirements which supports the training courses delivered by CAMT.
- Production of suitable and sufficient training course material for effective delivery of the subjects to CAMT requirements.
- Deliver efficient and effective training in accordance with CAMT policies and best practices.
- Act in the capacity of invigilator for examinations conducted by CAMT.
- Develop their own skills and subject knowledge base by methods such as observing colleagues and attending training courses.
- Ensure that Training Managers are kept informed as to the state of compliance of the organization with regards to CAMT.
- Attend training and development meetings as required by Manager of Training.
- Complete registers, maintain records of students work, and maintain behavioral standards in the learning environment.
- Compile examination questions, as required by the Examination Manager, through the Manager of Training for the CAMT examination question database
- To deliver training using approved organizational application for real-time collaboration, training, communication, meetings, file and app sharing.
- To travel and delver training at customer requested facilities.
- have completed a recognised apprenticeship of 3.5 to 4 years in a technical field which includes a vocational school of the same duration, or
- hold an FAA AML (Aircraft Maintenance Licence), or
- hold an aeronautical/electrical or mechanical engineering degree, or
- have a minimum of two (2) years verifiable experience on basic or Aircraft type training within an approved maintenance training organisation.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in a civil aviation environment or five (5) years of aviation technical training experience.
- Instructing avionics and/or mechanical, Theoretical and Practical elements of indicated aircraft types
- Instructing with at least 2 of the following aircraft types: A220/ A320 / A320 NEO / A330 / B737NG / B737MAX / B777 / B787/ CRJ/ Q400 Dash 8 Series
- Engine Ground Run Qualification on any above types is an asset but not a requirement
- Borescope training would be considered an asset but not a requirement
- Instructor qualifications & certificates preferred
- Human Factors Training
- Instructional Techniques training (or equivalent)
- DSL pedagogical and delivery skills (if applicable)
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent salary for the right candidate
- Time Type: Full time (Regular)
- Work Location: remote (must live within US)
- Vacation Time: 80-120hrs
- 401k & ESPP
- Group Benefits
If you meet the requirements and qualifications and are interested in finding out more, apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
"CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of Commercial Aviation Maintenance Training (CAMT), is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.