CAE are now accepting applications for an exciting opportunity for CAE Crewing Services operating on behalf of SAS Connect. If you are interested in starting a career in the sky as a cabin crew member then this role is for you.
This position would be based in London Heathrow on a permanent contract.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Aged 18 or over
Height 5'2" (157.5 cm) to 6'3" (190cm) without shoes
Have the right to live and work in the UK with unrestricted access across Europe
Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Able to swim 25 meters unaided and you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
Flexible allow for up to 10 overnights per month.
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background
check and clean criminal record
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch.
CAE is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.