On behalf of our client Peach Aviation, we are recruiting Expat A320 Captains (both rated & non-type rated).
- Hold a valid ICAO (JCAB) ATPL with A320 or other type rating (the aircraft types accepted by our client to join them as an NTR Captain are – B7x7 series, A3xx series, CRJ series, ERJ series, Fokker 100, DC/MD series and L-1011.
- 4,000 hours of total flight time
- 1,500 hours of PIC time on Commercial Jets while working for a commercial airline (If candidates hold a JCAB ATPL, 500 hours PIC time while working in a Japan-based Commercial Airline)
- Hold a valid ICAO (JCAB) First Class Medical Certificate
- Aviation English Language Proficiency (Level 4 or above)
Our client offers a very competitive salary & benefits package which we can detail on application due to the size of the file, which cannot be added to this advertisement.
The Basic Pattern is:
- 7 consecutive days off (Every month)
The following Combination can also be available:
- 14 consecutive days off (Every 2 months)
- 21 consecutive days off (Every 3 months)
Fixed pattern (4 Days on 2 Days off) and Normal Pattern (some requested
days off) can be available.