We at Airborne Personnel are looking for an Aviation Storekeeper for our Client – Air Atlanta Icelandic. Main responsibilities include:
- To maintain the stores area in an orderly manner;
- To rotate stock and arrange for disposal of surpluses;
- Comply with company procedures for material handling;
- Ensure and comply safety, health and environmental procedures;
- Ensure deliver and receive materials are well stored in proper location in warehouse.
- Competitive fee;
- Shift pattern: 20 days on / 10 days off;
- Accommodation is provided;
- Travel expenses are covered;
- Type of contract: Self-Employment;
- Bases: Liege and Maastricht.
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Technical knowledge of Aviation products and materials;
- Experience in using computer applications and handling computer data with emphasis on stock control and database systems;
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organisation and external customers.
We are looking forward to your applications!
PS! Only selected candidates will be contacted.