We at Airborne Personnel are looking for an Aviation Storekeeper for our Client – Air Atlanta Icelandic. Main responsibilities include:
- To maintain the stores area in an orderly manner;
- To rotate stock and arrange for disposal of surpluses;
- Comply with company procedures for material handling;
- Ensure and comply safety, health and environmental procedures;
- Ensure deliver and receive materials are well stored in proper location in warehouse.
- Competitive fee;
- Shift pattern: 20 days on / 10 days off;
- Accommodation is provided;
- Travel expenses are covered;
- Type of contract: Self-Employment;
- Bases: Liege and Maastricht.
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Technical knowledge of Aviation products and materials;
- Experience in using computer applications and handling computer data with emphasis on stock control and database systems;
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organisation and external customers.
We are looking forward to your applications!
PS! Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link