Zenon is looking to support one of our VIP aviation clients, a world leader in global aviation services, to find a B1 Licensed Engineer. This role will be based at GLA airport.
• Company Pension
• Private Health Scheme
• Very competitive basic salary DOE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Conduct both Base and Line maintenance activities at the Glasgow Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and that of unlicensed engineers work
• AOG activities at or away from base
• Compliance with published processes & procedures
• Ensure Health and Safety procedures and COSHH are adhered to
• Ensure a high standard of day to day housekeeping, and that of unlicensed engineers is maintained
• If needed, assist the Commercial Department to generate estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required – advising on man hours/parts/cost etc
• Any other duties necessary
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Must hold an EASA B1 & Cat C license
• Must hold a current valid passport
• Willing to travel to other locations, including overseas, sometimes at short notice
• Computer literate
• Must have at least one valid type rating on any of the below aircraft:
- Gulfstream G650
- Gulfstream G550
- Bombardier Global 6000
- Bombardier Global 5000
- Dassault Falcon 2000
- Dassault Falcon 900
- Bombardier Challenger 604
- Bombardier Challenger 605
- Beechcraft King Air 200
- Bombardier Challenger 601
- Bombardier Global XRS
- Beechcraft King Air 250
- Beechcraft King Air 350i
- Beechcraft King Air B200
- Cessna Citation 560 XLS
- Cessna Citation Mustang
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.