First2Resource is seeking for Crew Rostering Manager.
- Organize and manage the Crew Rostering Department;
- Build, manage and supervise pilots/flight attendants‘ schedules in accordance with Flight Operation’s planning, fully optimize available resources while strictly following the rules of CAAV and company policies;
- Build and standardize daily working procedures within the department, setting up necessary documents for everyone to follow;
- To always aim for efficiency;
- To set up a healthy work environment;
- Build, manage, supervise pilots/flight attendants‘ schedules;
- Construct the most efficient flight plan;
- Assign and maintain flight plans;
- Manage the supervision of daily flight operations (24/24);
- Evaluate the state of human resources during flight operation;
- Plan and execute changing of base/DHC for crew members (supervise the booking of pick up, plane ticket, and hotel reservation) when needed;
- Coordinate with the appropriate department(s) to resolve any problems that might arise from daily flight operations;
- Consult GM with anything related to the management of pilots/flight attendants;
- Research, propose, and enact possible improvements to the daily operation or the management of pilots/flight attendants;
- Assign duties, manage and supervise personnel in flight operations as well as in other tasks assigned by the GM;
- Acknowledge and complete any department assignment;
- Receive, analyze and pass important information through to related department(s);
- Identify and resolve any irregularity in-flight operation through analysis and assessment;
- Report and analyze statistics related to managing pilots/flight attendants‘ schedules.
- University graduate or higher education;
- Both Vietnamese and International candidates are eligible to apply;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in the Aviation industry;
- Have knowledge in the Aviation industry: Rules and regulations of CAAV, Bamboo Airways, Aviation safety policies, Flight operation regulations;
- Have technical capabilities: Pilots/flight attendants scheduling software, SITA – Data transfer, Aircraft monitoring system, Office, Company Portal, Supporting software;
- Ability to analyze, making critical decisions;
- Thriving to build a healthy work environment;
- Able to endure a huge amount of pressure, work outside of working hours as well as on-off days;
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.
If you meet the above basic criteria, don't miss the opportunity and apply today!
Only selected candidates will be contacted!