We are searching for Deputy Head of Cabin Crew Division.
- Support the Head of Cabin Crew Division in managing the operations related to the service of the Division;
- Support and advise the manager in the development of regulations, processes, and policies related to quality improvement services, train professional skills to meet 5 stars standards for Cabin Crews;
- Manage the activities of the Service Standards Department, participate in diplomatic activities with the Board of Directors;
- Carry out recruitment, management of Cabin Crew to ensure manpower for operation;
- Take part in projects related to the service of the Division;
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
- University graduate or higher majoring in Economics/Diplomacy/Aviation/Business Administration...;
- Age over 30, good-looking appearance;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the Aviation field and at least 3 years at 5-star airlines;
- Trained and experienced in the positions of Cabin Manager, Service Teacher...;
- Experience in customer care, or service instructor is a great advantage;
- Have good leadership and communication skills, pedagogical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint...
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a full insurance scheme;
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment;
- Have learning and career development opportunities;
- Enjoy traveling by dozens of free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family.
If you meet the above basic criteria, don't miss the opportunity and apply today!
Only selected candidates will be contacted!
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link