First2 Resource is actively seeking B1 or B1/B2 EASA Part 145 Licensed Engineer current on A320 and / or business jet ratings: LJ-31, LJ-60, CL-65, CL30, H25 (750), CCX.
Fee: Negotiable based on experience
Starting date: TBA
Type of contract: Self-Employment
Location: Tallinn - Estonia
• Valid Aircraft Engineer License, EASA Part 145 with B1 category
• Minimum 2 of following types: A320/321 LJ-31, LJ-60, CL-65, CL30, H25 (750), CCX
• 6 months relevant experience in the last 2 consecutive years
• Deep knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operation
• Current with all relevant regulations HF, FTS and EWIS
• Flexible attitude and with a team spirit
• High level of integrity and commitment
• Able to manage different levels of workload
• Very good communication skills both oral and written English is essential
• Good knowledge of IT-tools related to Aircraft Maintenance
• Ability to liaise with other departments and organizations
We are looking forward to your applications!
PS! Only selected candidates will be contacted.