Zenon is looking to support our VIP aviation client with a Technical Services Coordinator to facilitate the technical records function, and provide customer support. This is based at their facility in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected and continuously growing VIP aircraft engineering/CAMO organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Liaise with customers daily, and ensure requirements are communicated
• Generate quotes
• Oversee warranty administration & management
• Liaise with OEMs to ensure all customer requirements are met
• Document, record, and file maintenance records correctly
• Assist with maintenance planning, and forecast maintenance requirements
• Ensure all maintenance is reported and maintained via a tracking system
• Work in line with company & customer expectation
• Adhere to health & safety
• Aid strategic projects
• Conduct root cause analysis investigations when required
• Manage workloads effectively
• Quality & safety focussed
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Thorough understanding of Part-CAMO & Part-145 (and Company MOE ) requirements
• Previous experience of working within a Part M/Part 145 organisation
• Understanding of conditions for ensuring continuing airworthiness of aircraft and components
• Must have working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance tracking and planning
• Ability to understand work orders, work cards, refer to, and use applicable maintenance data
• Ability to confirm proper accomplishment of maintenance tasks
• Knowledge of relevant parts of the maintenance organisation exposition and procedures
• Knowledge of occurrence reporting systems (mandatory & internal) and understanding of the importance of reporting occurrences, incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
• Knowledge of human factors, human performance, and limitations
• Knowledge of Safety Management Systems
• Previous experience of communicating with customers and HNWIs would be advantageous
• Excellent communication & problem solving skills
• Ability to identify and properly plan performance of a critical task
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.