On behalf of our client in South Florida, we are recruiting a CL650 Captain.
This will be predominantly part-91 with some -135 empty leg flights for the owner.
You must be based in South Florida or be willing to move to the area to be considered for this opportunity.
If you are not currently qualified on the CL650, then you must be already qualified on the CL604/605.
- 4,000hrs TT
- 3,000hrs Total PIC time
- 2,000hrs Total Multi Engine time
- 250hrs (PIC) on the CL650 or CL604/605
- FAA ATP.
- First Class Medical
- Unrestricted US Passport
- No violations, or FAA administrative actions
- No aircraft accidents/incidents
- No DUI, DWI convictions
- Able to fly into Canada
- TSA Criminal History Record Check pre-requisite to job offer
- Drug testing