Zenon is looking to support one of our clients, a world leader in global aviation services, to find a Logistic Support & Supply Chain Coordinator, to ensure the fleet remains operational, and providing support to AOG situations including spares, logistics, tooling & calibration. This role will be based in Lincolnshire, UK.
• Company Pension
• Private Health Scheme
• Very competitive basic salary DOE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Act as the point of contact for all stakeholders
• Receive, manage & coordinate stock
• Oversee KPI data on project performance standards
• Coordinate AOG spares required for critical defect clearance
• Help to improve levels of service
• Oversee Group requirements
• Facilitate logistical movements
• Ensure health & safety, and COSHH regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Holding security clearance (SC) to the level fit for the position
• Conduct pre & post logistics administration
• Complete purchase orders & monitor progress of orders
• Liaison with all stakeholders
• Maintain communication with all relevant parties when moving or controlling parts
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Previous logistics/supply chain coordination experience within aviation required
• Previous experience of purchasing or knowledge of aircraft parts
• Previous military experience would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to manage various workloads
• Safety & quality focussed
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.