Zenon is looking to support our VIP aviation client with a Customer Support Manager – Line Maintenance to primarily interface between the engineering department and the customer, you will be based at their facility in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected and continuously growing VIP aircraft engineering business.
• Company Pension
• Private Health Scheme
• Very competitive basic salary DOE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Ensure customer requests are correctly handled
• Point of contact for all Line Maintenance and AOG support customers
• Planning maintenance for customers
• Liaise with Field Service Representatives and OEM’s at a basic technical level
• Provide a professional and polite service
• Maintain records
• Ensure the specification of work is detailed in line with Part 145, Part-M or any other National Authority requirement
• Communicate work requests to line maintenance team
• Create work packages & technical records
• Supports the Line Manager with AOG
• Follow up on customer feedback
• Invoice customers
• Liaison with production management, ensuring occurrence reporting requirements are completed
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Surrey or Hampshire area or prepared to move to immediate vicinity swiftly.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Previous Customer Support or Field Service role performed providing technical support
• Thorough knowledge & understanding of Part-M, Part-145 & any other relevant regulations
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a maintenance organisation
• Understands and can interpret regulatory and technical data
• Technical experience in understanding aircraft maintenance data.
• Knowledge of human factors, human performance, and limitations
• Knowledge of organisational capabilities, and limitations
• Knowledge of relevant parts of the maintenance organisation exposition and procedures
• Knowledge of occurrence reporting systems (mandatory & internal) and understanding of the importance of reporting occurrences, incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
• Understanding of professional integrity, behaviour, and attitude towards safety
• Understanding of his/her own human performance limitations
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to manage various workloads
• Safety & quality focussed