Zenon is looking to support our VIP aviation client with a Customer Support Manager to primarily interface between the engineering department and the customer, you will be based at their facility in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected and continuously growing VIP aircraft engineering business.
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Very competitive basic salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Working closely with the Engineering & Maintenance facility to ensure each project targets are met (Budget, On-Time Delivery, customer expectations and satisfaction)
- Responsible for all aspect of customer interface and relations from quote issuance to project completion and invoicing, ensuring that Customer service level agreements are in place and adhered to
- Interface with the facility with regard to maintenance slots and production planning, ensuring that the incoming conditions, warranty, and service programs are specified
- Liaise with the customer daily on progress and issues whilst the aircraft is at our client’s facility
- Maintaining strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Maintain an up to date database containing customer and aircraft details using the clients CRM (training will be provided as needed)
- Support the Sales Director and Customer Support Department in sales and marketing activities
- Ability to negotiate and reach compromise, proactive, problem-solving ability
- Manage profit & loss processes
The ideal candidate will be based in the Surrey or Hampshire area or prepared to move to immediate vicinity swiftly.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Hannah Fawdry, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the U will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum of 5 years or more in a customer support role within aviation or technical related
- A good understanding of Part 145 & Part M
- You will need to be a solutions focussed candidate – someone who looks to overcome challenges and find sustainable solutions
- Good negotiation skills
- Be able to grow, nurture and build relationships
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) & numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills – face to face and telephone - and written communication skills