Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Training Manager on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in Southeast UK.
Reporting to the Head of Training you will be responsible for assigned programs to ensure maximum training quality, client satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Occasional work from home
- The opportunity to travel – To teach at our customer’s home base
- Flexible Benefits Program including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Pension Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: Policies related to Well-Being
- Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Recognition Program
- Act as deputy for the Manager Training Services, providing assistance as required and deputising in their absence.
- Ensure training records and regulatory paperwork issues are managed and processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support program scheduler to ensure the balanced and effective scheduling of instructors to fulfil client requirements.
- Act as point of contact with instructors to ensure that training devices remain fit for the published curricula.
- Manage the training qualifications and currency of assigned instructors to ensure maximum instructor availability and currency.
- Conduct simulator and classroom assessments of instructor competence and performance.
- Develop staffing recommendations.
- Be responsible for instructor standardization within the assigned fleet.
- Arrange instructor meetings training as required.
- Support course preparation and availability of course documentation before customer course start date.
- Support the creation of training curricula and courseware as required.
- Monitor client progress and report on substandard performance.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience.
- Aviation training experience.
- Hold or have held a professional pilot License and ideally SFI /TRI/SFE/TRE
- Public transport/commercial aviation experience preferred.
- Previous management experience in aviation training desirable.
- Working knowledge of UK FCL and EASA Part FCL regulations.
- Computer skills & knowledge of Internet applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Results oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.