On behalf of our client, one of Florida’s largest air charter and aircraft management companies, we are recruiting A&P Technicians (ideally with experience on LR45/60s and/or Challenger 604/605) to be based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
Performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification, inspection and repair of aircraft systems, instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and specifications established by the FAA and Aircraft Manufacture.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- At least 3 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
It is preferred that you have Lear 45/60 or Challenger 604/605 experience.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Salary & Benefits:
They offer a pay range of $30-40/hr (depending on experience) plus the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off