Zenon is delighted to be supporting a fast expanding and very well-established rotary wing operator and maintenance provider to recruit a Director of Maintenance for their VIP AW139 operation based in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s Part 145 Repair Station services for line and base maintenance activities, providing both operational and programme support to the customer.
Job Purpose: -
• Managing the Repair Station function of the operation, including all maintenance activities of the customer’s VVIP aircraft; managing all maintenance employees and ensuring the customer receives exceptional levels of service and aircraft availability.
• Meet all of the company’s Repair Station Part 145 maintenance requirements including all relevant company authorizations and all GACA aviation regulations.
• Meet all other applicable regulatory requirements (i.e., government, health and safety, employment law etc.)
• Be responsible for ensuring the company complies with all relevant aviation regulations with regard to continuing airworthiness matters.
• Ensure compliance with the agreed ‘terms and conditions’ of service, meeting the companies legal and moral business obligations
• Maintain high levels of customer service, consistently exceeding customer expectations in line with
• Build a strong customer focused team with the necessary blend of skills together with a flexible, resilient, ‘can do’ and safety focused culture that will successfully meet the changing and challenging demands on the business 24/7.
• and monitor against agreed KPI metrics and targets
• Provide effective and strong leadership for engineering personnel, ensuring excellent communication, and fostering strong levels of employee engagement.
• Build robust systems, procedures and controls that will safeguard quality, promote efficiency
• Ensure all engineering staff receive appropriate training to carry out their duties effectively
• Provide high levels of technical support to the wider company team as required
Minimum Skills and Experience: -
• Minimum of 5 years as a Director of Maintenance/ Engineering Manager of a helicopter operation.
• EASA/ICAO Type II B1/B2 or FAA A&P License holder
• AW139 experience is preferred but not essential.
• A strong knowledge of and experience gained from working within a helicopter Repair Station covering both line and base maintenance.
• A strong sense of business ethics and high integrity
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills dealing with both clients and OEMs coupled with a strong client relationship and customer service ethic.
• Solid IT and report writing skills with a strong command of the English language.
• Excellent tax-free salary
• Accommodation and transportation allowances and medical insurance provided
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.