Global Wings on behalf of our client airline from Europe is looking for an experienced Cabin Crew for Summer 2022 season.
If you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality, and you are ready to travel and care for passengers all over the world, we are waiting for your application.
- Successful candidates will receive an invitation email with the details for online interview. The interview will be conducted in English.
- Further information about terms and conditions will be shared during the interview.
Age: at least 18 years old;
• Minimum secondary education degree;
• Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
• Clear Criminal Record;
• No visible tattoos/piercings.
• Would be considered an advantage:
• Recent experience as an operating Cabin Crew member;
• Experience on A320 family