Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Sales Representative on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for prospecting for new business within specific platforms. Booking new Client Training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to and proactively ensure the fulfilment of the businesses Sales Strategy.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Occasional work from home
• The opportunity to travel – To teach at our customer’s home base
• Flexible Benefits Program including medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Pension Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee and Family Assistance Program: Policies related to Well-Being
• Supplementary Maternity Plan
• Recognition Program
• Responsible for generating new business.
• Book new client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
• Qualify all new business leads and coordinate with Regional Sales Managers.
• Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
• Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
• Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training.
• Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
• Manage contract renewals.
• Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
• Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments to include assisting with client check in and collect COD payments.
• Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
• Directly coordinate training commitments with Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients.
• Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required.
• Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Experience in customer/client relations role.
• Aviation experience desirable.
• Sales/cold calling experience required
• Experience with Baan CRM or equivalent client database software would be an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.